Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

no flying today

• Thread starter Deleted member 19815
  • Start date
Nice spread, nice flag,I have one in my back yard,American flag is up front,MI.and faithful ya know,and observant dog. I've got a Staffordshire,PB and she loves to get ahold af any, all flying machines, What drone are you using? noticed shaky gimbal .Not a yuneec maybe? Just asking? Keith C.I have a few other drones that shoot like that,no problem.Bet it feels good to just get out,fly and show us around EH!

Nice spread, nice flag,I have one in my back yard,American flag is up front,MI.and faithful ya know,and observant dog. I've got a Staffordshire,PB and she loves to get ahold af any, all flying machines, What drone are you using? noticed shaky gimbal .Not a yuneec maybe? Just asking? Keith C.I have a few other drones that shoot like that,no problem.Bet it feels good to just get out,fly and show us around EH!
more of my silly home made stuff if you poke around the listed videos at the end of the vid..youtube site

Seriously. What is that toy? Are you looking to increase your viewer numbers on Youtube?
i had a screwdriver and some broken drones..a go pro and an itch../ blush.002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha,that's just alright I guess. You will probably come up with some questions someday that will surely stump the experts. :D
chinese checkers is a tough game and i always lost my marbles..it got worse as i got older..

Well, the video was not from either of those birds. Is it a Blade Chroma?
it is a hybrid.
a blade 350 and some funky surgerys on a steep learning curve..
you should see the 450 blade heli a Sabo special..with a 10 channel airtronics transmitter / rx unit pooched.. in the box bundle cased kit, i found cheap online a few years back..
it awaits some love..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7cyclops and PatR
Thank you. Are you flying FPV on those quads?
just beginning to get into FPV i have a few small 3 inch frames on the build and bench.
and picked up the yuneeq headset ait was reasonably reviewed and priced.
do great job for the
for backseat drivers on any flight or sim run...

it is a hybrid.
a blade 350 and some funky surgerys on a steep learning curve..
you should see the 450 blade heli a Sabo special..with a 10 channel airtronics transmitter / rx unit pooched.. in the box bundle cased kit, i found cheap online a few years back..
it awaits some love..

I’m impressed. You are one of very few people that discovered the practical benefits of an Airtronics 10 channel transmitter. Easy programming, everything is assignable, and super low latency. I have two for those reasons. Mention their name in the multirotor world and most people would say “who?”. Glider flyers kept them in business during the “radio wars” of the late ‘90’s.

I’m impressed. You are one of very few people that discovered the practical benefits of an Airtronics 10 channel transmitter. Easy programming, everything is assignable, and super low latency. I have two for those reasons. Mention their name in the multirotor world and most people would say “who?”. Glider flyers kept them in business during the “radio wars” of the late ‘90’s.
the quality of the parts impressed me for such an old system.
getting the source codes is a bit of a challenge as it seems to have lost its
way in error land, when i play with it..i also got an alighn 6 cell lipo the size of small loaf of bread,
not too abused..40 c 5200.. can power the charger for other small quads easily in the field.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder