Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not an H but a fun Yuneec thingie.....

Yea seen this yesterday trying to rival the Mavic I think but it's only 720 no 1080 surely they could have giving it that and some collision avoidance again if yuneec wants to climb the drone market they need to start making their drones DJI killers throw everything at their drones and more reliable components

Reactions: ravell
Yea seen this yesterday trying to rival the Mavic I think but it's only 720 no 1080 surely they could have giving it that and some collision avoidance again if yuneec wants to climb the drone market they need to start making their drones DJI killers throw everything at their drones and more reliable components
The email I received yesterday said 4k/1080.

NEW: YUNEEC Mantis Q

Collision avoidance is for people that don’t use safe flying practices.

The small ones that fly indoors and and lower to ground and esp in follow me type of situation I can see it being one other backup safety guard if you want to call it that. My algorithm tells me cat is ahead... oh wait now he’s behind me :)

The linked article is a great example of why we don't want to be flying so close to things that OA is necessary. If we are flying in such close proximity to any object or person we are being careless, reckless, and demonstrating disregard for the safety of the aircraft and people.

Quad Cities toddler hit in the face with drone, Bettendorf police investigating

In another instance a little over a year ago some U.K. fool flying too close to a tree clipped the tree, and his tumbling drone cost a kid one of his eyes.

IMO, if a drone is so close to something OA is needed it should have never been directed to get that close.

Last edited:
Funny how many do not at all read the information available in my first posting about this thingie, let alone google for some more.
Yet they do have an opinion.

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie