Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Patchwork Gardens

Reaction score
Considering this fly-site is less than 600 odd yards from my front door it's a surprise I don't fly here more often. I think I'm trying not to annoy the gardeners by doing it too often, but it's a decent enough flying space, and those allotments do look good from above, as do the Autumnal trees that line the field. It was a grey, overcast November day yesterday, but that didn't put me off, and the H got me some nice views from on high despite the questionable light.

Couldn't resist a quick panorama while I was there... this time stitched in Hugin. And an asteroid, to show DJI I can do it without them :)

Sheet Allotments 353 ft asteroid.jpg

Last time I was here I asked a few resident gardeners, who said it was fine, and I did some really close proximal low-pass fly-by's, but this time when I asked i was advised I need to contact at least 2 different people to get written permission, so instead I decamped to the public field next door, and didn't do any overflying. It's a shame, but I'll apply for those permissions and then go back and do it properly - in the meantime I am happy with what I got, and this video, from a few years back, during the height of Summer, taken on my trusty (but now killed by Naza flyaway) TBS Discovery Pro.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads