Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Realsense/Crash Avoidancenes but I have bought a

Reaction score
I am very new to flying drones but I have bought a |Typhoon H with realsense.

First silly question is the Realsense always on or do I need to switch it on and if it needs switching on how and can you have it on in any of the flying modes?

next silly question, is crash avoidance the same as realsense or is it a separate function? If separate how do I switch on and do you use both crash avoidance and realsense or just one of them

Thanks

Do one thing first. Read the quick start guide that came with your H. Then look at the videos that came on the SD card, and read the additional documentation in the same location. After doing that come back and ask the questions that weren't covered in the documentation.

Also, go to the Yuneec site, click support>downloads>click on Typhoon H image, download the GUI software, and install it on your computer following the directions provided at the Yuneec site.

Reactions: kai_bcn
The promotion videos make it look really really easy, reality is there is a lot to learn and understand about the aircraft, the remote, batteries, GPS, 3d vision, wind, LOS, .......... Definitely watch a ton of videos on Youtube f.ex. too, it is important and it helps ;)
My first experience with a RC was with the Yuneec H and it was quite easy to fly I thought ( I was very lucky it all went smooth as butter) and I still think it is, nevertheless there is heaps to learn and understand and I found the next flights were much more tricky. I have had lots of moments that were scary since :)
I have had the H for 5 month now, there is lots of functions I have not really tried yet and I have never used Smart mode. I have not tried Obstacle avoidance yet.
Mine does not have Real Sense (yet?), it is a journey. You look at the world differently and see power lines everywhere suddenly. Great places you would like to fly across but you don´t for safety reason...
Most of the time it is a lot of fun....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice