Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sd card

It will have a U with a 3 inside the U. 32GB is large enough so long as you plan to remove the video from the card after a few flights.

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Filming in 1080P with a cat.10 SD card hasn't given me any trouple up to now. But at some point I'm going to want to up the ante and either try 4k or 1080p in slowmo. I guess at that point I will need to purchase a couple of U 3 cards. I'm planning on taking my drone along on vacation to Ireland this summer and I don't think I'm going to be able to dump the data until I get back home (no laptop). I don't suppose there is any way of putting the sd in the ST16 and then dowloading the card contents to a usb hard drive?
In any case I have loads of 33 gb cat.10 SDs which I can use for normal pics and films and I will save the U3 for anything spcial I get up to.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Filming in 1080P with a cat.10 SD card hasn't given me any trouple up to now. But at some point I'm going to want to up the ante and either try 4k or 1080p in slowmo. I guess at that point I will need to purchase a couple of U 3 cards. I'm planning on taking my drone along on vacation to Ireland this summer and I don't think I'm going to be able to dump the data until I get back home (no laptop). I don't suppose there is any way of putting the sd in the ST16 and then dowloading the card contents to a usb hard drive?
In any case I have loads of 33 gb cat.10 SDs which I can use for normal pics and films and I will save the U3 for anything spcial I get up to.
Nope, not enough memory to copy the files to the ST16.
However, if you can figure out a way to copy from a U3 to a class 10 then you will have plenty of storage. The class 10 isn't fast enough for the camera, but it can be used for storage.

Most hotels have a common computer guests can use. You mght be able to copy from card to a large thumb drive through that. Check with the hotel to see if they have a computer with both SD and USB ports.

As an alternate a couple of 64 gig cards will hold lots of video.

Most hotels have a common computer :)guests can use. You mght be able to copy from card to a large thumb drive through that. Check with the hotel to see if they have a computer with both SD and USB ports.

As an alternate a couple of 64 gig cards will hold lots of video.
We're going Air B&B... no hotel. Still, I'll figure out something. Perhaps it's best not to plan too much, being Ireland it will most likely rain the whole time and the TH won't even get a chance the leave the backpack. It doesn't get that green because it is so dry. Well there is always the pub and a pint of Guiness. ;)

Reactions: PatR

Costco has 32 gig u3 cards 2/$30. i plan on getting a pair.

funny i posted about the cards, good day/evening to you all. i am so new to drones and flying, mine hasn't shipped yet!. for over 34 years i have wanted to fly a helicopter. other hobbies and stuff have made that just a dream. so now, i will get a hexicopter. hexicopter, helicopter-- just a few letters different. i'm good with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yezzy hoodie