Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sky view goggles for the H

Reaction score
Hi guys after selling my Q500 am now going to be upgrading to the H and want to get a set of Goggles do yous have any tips or feedback on these

Hi, just bought a pair, I think I would rather get a hdmi connectable screen, there was someone on the forum who installed a monitor in a welding mask and I think that is what I am going to do next.
The screen in the sky view goggles is pretty small but maybe that is an advantage if you are interested in something light to be wearing on your head.
Put it this way, I think to have a client see what the camera is filming, I believe the goggle's screen is too small.

Hi Thomas 111 - just a thought but have you considered the Avegant Glyph Headset - with these I find I can look straight ahead at the FPV or tilt my head down and visually see the H or look directly down and see the controller and all without having to take off the Glyphs - and better still as its a different type of viewing ie -2 X 720p projectors firing directly at the retina, to me the quality is superb.
Blimey I sound like one of their sales reps.

Hi guys after selling my Q500 am now going to be upgrading to the H and want to get a set of Goggles do yous have any tips or feedback on these
@ Thomas111
I have a Yuneec Skyview FVP goggles, HDMI cable attachment they're great. I've also had several people wear them and they loved it. One person did experience vertigo, so be careful.

Last edited:
Good I am looking at all the options just now and then once I get the extra cash for my H I will start looking at the goggles as do want to fly like that

Good I am looking at all the options just now and then once I get the extra cash for my H I will start looking at the goggles as do want to fly like that
Now make sure you have a spotter when you wear these. Now if someone ask you did you have a spotter the answer is ______ :rolleyes:;)

Hear's a picture of the welding helmet setup. Cheap helmet about $20. 7" hdmi monitor aboutr$60. the extension can be made out of almost anything, Plastic, foam board , balsa wood, I used aluminum. One big advantage is the monitors use a full size hdmi plug not the micro one the skyview uses, much better and secure connection. I bought all the stuff on ebay.
good luck with it. Tom O.032.JPG

Reactions: kai_bcn
Hear's a picture of the welding helmet setup. Cheap helmet about $20. 7" hdmi monitor aboutr$60. the extension can be made out of almost anything, Plastic, foam board , balsa wood, I used aluminum. One big advantage is the monitors use a full size hdmi plug not the micro one the skyview uses, much better and secure connection. I bought all the stuff on ebay.
good luck with it. Tom O.View attachment 9255
Looks like something you would have seen in the 50's Sci Fi shows.:eek:

Reactions: Thomas111
good luck with it. Tom O.View attachment 9255
Don't think I would wear that in the hot Texas summer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook