Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St-10+ firmware

Reaction score
So ive downloaded the file for the st-10+ and i put it onto my SD card, put that into the transmitter and turn it on. Then I go to system settings > About Flight Mode Control > Radio control Update > then I click on the tx file, update it and then click finish. Then I try to update the system but it says it doesnt exist. Im not sure if im downloading the wrong file or what.

Attachments

• 20160810_151633.jpg
    20160810_151633.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
When you transfer the files to your micro SDcard the file structure should look like this. When you hit system update it will take a fair amount of time to complete so don't panic and shut it down. This is where most people brick their ST10+ by shutting it down before its complete.

Untitled-1.jpg

When you transfer the files to your micro SDcard the file structure should look like this. When you hit system update it will take a fair amount of time to complete so don't panic and shut it down. This is where most people brick their ST10+ by shutting it down before its complete.

View attachment 2431
Thank you for helping, I figured it out just before you replied.. but I have one last question before I start flying it.. do I have to update the CGO2+ Camera as well before I start flying?

I would say not. It will work just fine at what ever firmware its at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlife