Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ SD card

Anyone know if the Samsung 64GB Micro SDHC EVO+ will work in both q500 and st10+?

I have never seen this in any documentation ever.

I think we all are just like you I had to learn elsewhere. The files that are written on the sd card in the st10 are low quality video files and also telemetry files that you can overlay with the video file that will show the path you took with the actual video file playing. You can also copy the telemetry file on google maps and it will show your flight path on the map. Here's a link that shows what I'm talking about. It's with a Dji phantom, but Yuneec telemetry data does the same. Hit me back tell me what you think or if you have any other questions. I know it kinda sucks they don't tell you all of this.

[/QUOTE]
Quick question. What software do you use for this?

I think we all are just like you I had to learn elsewhere. The files that are written on the sd card in the st10 are low quality video files and also telemetry files that you can overlay with the video file that will show the path you took with the actual video file playing. You can also copy the telemetry file on google maps and it will show your flight path on the map. Here's a link that shows what I'm talking about. It's with a Dji phantom, but Yuneec telemetry data does the same. Hit me back tell me what you think or if you have any other questions. I know it kinda sucks they don't tell you all of this.

Quick question. What software do you use for this?[/QUOTE]
The software is called Dashware, and it's a free download just google it.

Independent on the size of the SD card the ST10+ stores FlightLogs only for 20 flights. Older will be deleted. Hope that newer firmware will be better.
For the avc files (FPV video) you need more than 3 hours to fill 1 GByte.

br HE

Independent on the size of the SD card the ST10+ stores FlightLogs only for 20 flights. Older will be deleted. Hope that newer firmware will be better.
For the avc files (FPV video) you need more than 3 hours to fill 1 GByte.

br HE
How you know what software I need to view the AVC files? VLC won't play them.

THanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy