Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 display lag

Reaction score
Anyone else having camera lag while flying? It doesn't always happen. Doesn't seem to matter if I rebind the camera. I have noticed this lag in single and team mode.

Depending how far you go out, beyond 800' I get video lag also. However your card continues to record.

This is why you're supposed to fly line of sight. WiFi does not have unlimited range and the longer the distance the greater the latency. If remaining within 500'-1,200' latency will remain well under a second. Out to 500' or so the latency runs ~1/25 of a second. If you're one of those people that like to fly out long distances using FPV, simply put, you're electing to exceed the design limits of the system.

This is why you're supposed to fly line of sight. WiFi does not have unlimited range and the longer the distance the greater the latency. If remaining within 500'-1,200' latency will remain well under a second. Out to 500' or so the latency runs ~1/25 of a second. If you're one of those people that like to fly out long distances using FPV, simply put, you're electing to exceed the design limits of the system.
I am flying line of sight and I am not flying out long distances (so not electing to exceed the design limits). Contacted Yuneec today and was instructed if it continues that I will need to send the unit in for diagnosis. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I kind of have to here. Too many are new to multirotors, buy an H for their first aircraft, try to push it out a mile or more, then come in making their first post or so about range issues. They generally leave out pretty much everything that would tell the whole story. There have been quite a few like that. So stating the obvious roots them out a lot faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy