Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

swapping ST16 channel

jcowgar, thanks for your experimentation! My ST16's been in the shop for a few weeks, but when it gets back I look forward to playing around with new channel settings. I've done a lot of re-programming other radios, but haven't had much time with the ST16.

What I want to do is switch rabbit turtle control with camera pan knob. I much rather have the camera pan in my right index finger so I can pan and tilt without moving my hand across the radio to pan the camera.i would appreciate some guidance.

What I want to do is switch rabbit turtle control with camera pan knob. I much rather have the camera pan in my right index finger so I can pan and tilt without moving my hand across the radio to pan the camera.i would appreciate some guidance.

I don't think that will be possible. Although you can map K3 (rabbit/turtle slider) to a channel, you can't take away the Rabbit/Turtle functionality. It does not seem to map to any given channel. Thus, you could make the K3 slider your pan, while panning it would be adjusting the Rabbit/Turtle configuration as well. You can't NOT make it do that.

I don't think that will be possible. Although you can map K3 (rabbit/turtle slider) to a channel, you can't take away the Rabbit/Turtle functionality. It does not seem to map to any given channel. Thus, you could make the K3 slider your pan, while panning it would be adjusting the Rabbit/Turtle configuration as well. You can't NOT make it do that.
Thanks, that's too bad. The way it is now is not very convenient. Maybe I'll measure the 2 potentiometers and if they are close I'll re wire it.

Reactions: DK-Fire

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold