Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Terrible sound

Reaction score
my one drone makes a heavy noise and the others hear you quietly turning. it is not the propellers but can this be on the engines? how can I test this?

my one drone makes a heavy noise and the others hear you quietly turning. it is not the propellers but can this be on the engines? how can I test this?

Danny,

Have you tried checking out the motors using the GUI program?

In my search to give you a link for help, I noticed you have used the GUI in the past. Connect again and try the motor tests. Each motor can be exercised one by one to isolate which one is making the excessive noise.

Recommend removing all props first, of course!

Let us know what you find out.

Jeff

Reactions: Steve Carr
Danny,

Have you tried checking out the motors using the GUI program?

In my search to give you a link for help, I noticed you have used the GUI in the past. Connect again and try the motor tests. Each motor can be exercised one by one to isolate which one is making the excessive noise.

Recommend removing all props first, of course!

Let us know what you find out.

Jeff

Hi

Check this all but it seems that the one mortor makes no more noise than the other. When I test all my motors one by one than sometimes it turns smoothly and a few times later with more noise. I don't understand it anymore. Is there a way to do some maintenance on the motors?

You can spray air if it’s got sand or dirt in there. It’s possible something small and metallic has gotten on your motor housing. The best way to test is to put your props on and hand spin them. Give them a consistent smack to get decent rotation and note which one seems to spin less rotations or seems more noisy. They should make a nice whizzing sound without audible clunks. My motto is when in doubt change it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plad