Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH 520 Now on USA Website

From earlier product notes, the offerings for cameras were to be: CGO3+, CGO-CI, and CGO-ET. The ET is the same as currently offered for the H. I believe the CI is the 50mm version. That leaves the CGO3+ as the E90x.

I will be sure to edit the above if I find out differently.

Jeff
I'm looking forward to your edits. ;)

I'm looking forward to your edits. ;)

Now I know where I saw the first reference to CGO3+, CI, and ET! It is in the Carolina Dronz page.

As for the concern about the ST16 (mcbutler), we can only assume an old image was used with the H520 superimposed. That's the story I am going to believe.

I do recall the ST16 will be even later than latest! Updated interface, for one.

Jeff

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
<~~~~~~ drumming fingers on desk and waiting ever so patiently sigh.

Okay, okay, maybe not so patiently!!!

At least, until a couple of days ago, I had the spiel and specs on the yuneec website to read again and again but now

Thank you for your interest
H520 is coming Soon

Zandoli,

That's actually a link to the UK site. Good to see, regardless.

Do you really find the H520 on the U.S. site? If so, do you have the new link? I'm still seeing the "coming soon" page.

Jeff

That was on the US site for a little while last month and then the "Coming Soon" replaced it.

Actually i think there was a more in depth spiel about the various camera options.

Zandoli,

That's actually a link to the UK site. Good to see, regardless.

Do you really find the H520 on the U.S. site? If so, do you have the new link? I'm still seeing the "coming soon" page.

Jeff

It's the UK site and not US.
Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy