Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thinking of getting the H now that it's been out awhile

I've had 2 different friends purchase one and return it due to camera issues. Shaky footage, blurry as well as other things. There are also tons of complaints on the Phantom 3 Pros when they first came out...I waited about 8 months before getting one and have had no problems. I never buy anything that first comes out because there is always issues and bugs. My question is has enough time passed that these issues are no longer issues.
I understand, those who dance on the cutting edge tend to BLEED! I believe this is one of DJI's failures. Horrible DJI customer service is legendary, but it's because their quality control sucks. Lots of machines go out that should not, the result is customer service is overwhelmed. I believe Yuneec avoids those issues with good quality control, so most of the drones are ready to fly without issue.

Uhh, not really. My perception has them close to tied with out the door quality. The difference is one of them is all over getting problems handled quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had 2 different friends purchase one and return it due to camera issues. Shaky footage, blurry as well as other things. There are also tons of complaints on the Phantom 3 Pros when they first came out...I waited about 8 months before getting one and have had no problems. I never buy anything that first comes out because there is always issues and bugs. My question is has enough time passed that these issues are no longer issues.
I was one of the first to get one in Oz, behaved perfectly every time for me. You'll always find a couple of units that have errors, but you can't wait forever... jump in and get one..it's great!

I got my H in September and immediately started production that featured a great deal of aerial shots. I'll let the footage speak for itself. This was the result:

Mine arrived in June. Reliable, a joy to fly and produces great footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital