Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Plus availability

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. I've been flying the DJI Phantom Pro 2 for a while now and am interested in the Typhoon H Plus, which I think would be an upgrade from the P2. Does anyone know when they will be available again?
Thanks

You might try calling Yuneec sales at (844)390-3366 to see when they expect to have more stock in the US and at which retailers.

Being independent of Yuneec, we can only speculate on such matters. In the meantime, welcome to YuneecPilots! We can usually help with most things regarding Yuneec aircraft. There is a lot of useful information and helpful members in the forum.

Is there a chance you were a member in the PhantomPilots forum?

Hi,
Yes, I am a member of the Phantom Pilots forum. Since the Phantom Pro 2s are no longer available and it appears that no new Phantoms are going to be released, I thought it may be time to look elsewhere. Upgrading to an Inspire is out of my budget but the Yuneec Thphoon H plus looks like it would be a good choice instead. Hopefully the'll be in stock soon.

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. I've been flying the DJI Phantom Pro 2 for a while now and am interested in the Typhoon H Plus, which I think would be an upgrade from the P2. Does anyone know when they will be available again?
Thanks
I take it you must be US based? No stock problems here in UK.

I went from a Phantom 2 to a Typhoon H (standard) in 2017 and even that was an upgrade, the Plus would be considered to to on par or better than a Phantom 4 Pro in terms of image quality. As of a month ago, Yuneec released news of the H3 which is touted as having some slight improvements over the Plus but we will not know the true outcome of that until it actually hits the streets . . . . . . . whenever that may be. In the mean time I just found a new bundle that is about to be released that apparently contains an H Plus and a controller only!

You might try calling Yuneec sales at (844)390-3366 to see when they expect to have more stock in the US and at which retailers.

Being independent of Yuneec, we can only speculate on such matters. In the meantime, welcome to YuneecPilots! We can usually help with most things regarding Yuneec aircraft. There is a lot of useful information and helpful members in the forum.

Is there a chance you were a member in the PhantomPilots forum?

I just dialed sales, it says cancer treatments of America - WOW
844 3993366

Thanks Ty! That was my original fat finger on the iPhone (399 instead of 390). Actually it was rather ironic that it was the number for Cancer Center of America.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Thanks for the number...I tried calling but was left on hold for an hour and finally just hung up. Not what I was hoping for, but may try again tomorrow.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Hi all,
Thanks
Hi all,
Thanks
I was in Best Buy last weekend and they had an H+ on display

Granted it was listed at full price, $1,700+ I believe.

Reactions: Trav H
Hi all,
Thanks
I will be selling my h plus soon. Text me if interested. 9562413598

Hi all,
Thanks
im selling my H plus ...year and a half old comes with 3 batteries (one brand new) back pack 4hawks range extender gently used never crashed I live in Ontario Canada
($900) if anyone interested cableguy465@gmail .com

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs