Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H question.

Reaction score
Hello, have a question about the Typhoon H and St16. I see that I can expand the video picture while live by simply tapping it to expand. However when playing back on the Controller or HDMI out, it only plays the small image with the flight controls in the background . Is there a way to play back the image full screen? It only pauses when I tap it. Thanks. Also as a separate issue, it keeps telling me that Google store will not open. Therefore cannot download any apps. All other Apps work.

Last edited:
Hello, have a question about the Typhoon H and St16. I see that I can expand the video picture while live by simply tapping it to expand. However when playing back on the Controller or HDMI out, it only plays the small image with the flight controls in the background . Is there a way to play back the image full screen? It only pauses when I tap it. Thanks. Also as a separate issue, it keeps telling me that Google store will not open. Therefore cannot download any apps. All other Apps work.

None of us have access the play store directly. We've seen some work arounds here but most are using the Sd card to load them from computer downloads. The current theory is the tablet being more of a hybrid than dedicated android tablet is restricted to not allow 3rd party corruption to flight programming. Yuneec has no position on this officially that we have ever seen but it makes sense that it's not supposed to be your personal tablet.
If you want to see your work you can go to the media section for latest videos and pictures. Sometimes you have to remove the SD card from the camera and put in the ST16 and then turn on controller to find your videos for playback from the ST. I had to do that after firmware update to reinitiate my media clips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, I've only had it 1 day. replaced my Typhoon G with it. I'll get a couple new SD cards and see what I can do. Thanks

before you go out and buy just any micro SD card, I sent a picture attached file, it helped me to get the one for 4 k video. Bob

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-2_14-8-53.png
    upload_2017-2-2_14-8-53.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold