Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updates

Reaction score
hi pilots, can you please advisement, can you load up both ST16 controller and typhoon H updates on the same SD10micro card and put it in both without cocking up programmes or do you download separely on different SD cards. Thank you

I have done it with both updates on the card at the same time.
I just make sure they are the ONLY files on the card. Remember to put the SD card into the ST-16 BEFORE you power it up.

That's no problem as there are two files, on for the remote control and one for the typhoon. Just ensure you start with the ST16 as shown in the video

hi pilots, can you please advisement, can you load up both ST16 controller and typhoon H updates on the same SD10micro card and put it in both without cocking up programmes or do you download separely on different SD cards. Thank you
I've always had to load up one program at a time or they are not recognized.

I think that it might have been Capt. Drone who advised loading the micro SD card with only the file related to the ST16 or The H. I did mine one at a time and the updates went perfectly. Here is the link for it.

Please do as CaptainDrone says. The update for 99% of the time is successful if the procedure is carried out to the letter.
I despair at those who for some reason go against the proven flow and then have problems. Use the supplied card, load only ST16 update and then clear it after process completed before putting H update in the camera for second part of process.
The original card procedure removes wifi/ web anomalies.
All my updates have gone smoothly.

Reactions: Flymac
Please do as CaptainDrone says. The update for 99% of the time is successful if the procedure is carried out to the letter.
I despair at those who for some reason go against the proven flow and then have problems. Use the supplied card, load only ST16 update and then clear it after process completed before putting H update in the camera for second part of process.
The original card procedure removes wifi/ web anomalies.
All my updates have gone smoothly.

That's my approach. I trust my secure home network and laptop to properly build downloads and clean hi speed SD card for ST install, erase, install TH firmware and continue. It's the erase previous flight data with the 3.0 release that was the biggest new procedure and obviously very important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Flymac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro