Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ups lost drone

Reaction score
Had camera problem sent to yuneec , ten days to fix antenna, they gave it to ups, short story they lost it 8 day investigation, ups said lost. told shipper yuneec 10 days go by no word called them said ups has not sent paper work called ups. They said yes they did yuneec said ok we have it. 9 days later nothing from yuneec,called them they have not emailed me yet. just to let you all know I still am droneless, I think they both droped the ball. whats your say ?????

Do you have a tracking number? Without that then there is no proof of any UPS handling.

Ultimately its not your problem...they should replace the drone with a new one immediately.

I worked for UPS for 17 hellish years, and in their eyes, IT"S YOUR FAULT! Since I left "OOPS", I too, had issues like this with them. They persisted to blame me, and when all was resolved, they miss-delivered my parcel 3 TIMES to addresses 1 and 2 blocks away from my address, and 5 states away at one point. Stay on them, and don't take any of their crap. You did your part, and they screwed up. They owe you a drone....PERIOD!

My resolution took about 1 1/2 weeks. Messed up a Christmas giving. But was resolved. OOPS ended up paying my losses.

I worked for UPS for 17 hellish years, and in their eyes, IT"S YOUR FAULT! Since I left "OOPS", I too, had issues like this with them. They persisted to blame me, and when all was resolved, they miss-delivered my parcel 3 TIMES to addresses 1 and 2 blocks away from my address, and 5 states away at one point. Stay on them, and don't take any of their crap. You did your part, and they screwed up. They owe you a drone....PERIOD!
the tracking # started with ready for ups, then origin scan end of tracking

I have had them leave a handgun at the front door without my signature. Their web site tried to show that it was signed for by "The Gunman". I never sign for packages that way.

Here in the U.K. we have a Postcode system which is equivalent to the U.S. Zipcode system. Many delivery drivers rely on Postcodes that they enter into their sat-navs to take them to an address. Unfortunately, though, the Postcode system isn't always accurate but since some drivers are either too stupid or too lazy to actually check that they've pulled up at the correct address it is inevitable that some parcels are miss-delivered.

I'm a victim of this problem since my Postcode entered into a sat-nav will take a driver to another address which is about half a mile away. So after numerous parcels going missing I've taken to supplying an address with a note saying 'DO NOT USE POSTCODE IN SATNAV'.

My experience with Yuneec requires signature on all shipments. It's been problematic for me in the past to be available to receive. You need to start a case with UPS and see how Yuneec insured it.

UPS has a long, long history of problems with package delivery. Damaged and destroyed models is and has been VERY common when UPS is the carrier. As previously noted by Yuneecrashking, UPS does not care. File your claim, follow up frequently, and file a local small claims action to obtain a judgement against them. Elevate our actions at every opportunity.

Had camera problem sent to yuneec , ten days to fix antenna, they gave it to ups, short story they lost it 8 day investigation, ups said lost. told shipper yuneec 10 days go by no word called them said ups has not sent paper work called ups. They said yes they did yuneec said ok we have it. 9 days later nothing from yuneec,called them they have not emailed me yet. just to let you all know I still am droneless, I think they both droped the ball. whats your say ?????
well another week no drone, ups waiting for reply from yuneec. They say their waiting to hear from them. half hr. wait on phone before the prompt for call back. the are dropping the ball and seam to not really care if I ever got my drone. UPS for sure sent them the paper work. yuneec said waiting on sales slip. which the had from the first time they worked on it, and were rather snotty about the whole thing. So just know this could happen to you all. thanks for all your replys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital