Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

very first flight video , just before sunset

A nice first video that. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Just one point. I noticed just a little bit of 'jumping' when you were doing the pan. That is one symptom of not having a good enough SD card in the camera particularly if shooting in 4K. If you are using the SD card that came with your aircraft then that could be part of your problem. Best to replace that card with a U3 SD card that is rated at a write speed of 90MB/Sec (SanDisk is a good brand), and keep your original SD card for doing the updates, etc.

Thanks for the info Flushvision . I just checked the sad card and it’s only a U1 card. I will have to find a u3 and use this one for my 3d printer .

Thanks for the info Flushvision . I just checked the sad card and it’s only a U1 card. I will have to find a u3 and use this one for my 3d printer .
Not sure where you are, Dustoff. I'm presuming that you are in the U.S. You should be able to pick up a U3 card at most good stores if not on line.

Over here in the U.K. I know that you can pick up a SanDisk U3 card from Tesco stores at the current price of around £26.00 for a 32 gig. £10.00 off from full price.

Best Buy has that Sd card 64 gig verison on sale for $39.00. . Headed up after work to pick one up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba