Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video from the C23 and H Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
YuKay I went to 2 monitors over 6 years ago. I can no longer imagine using Photoshop without 2 monitors. Its even quite handy in Lightroom and life in general. :)
This Saturday I will need 5 monitors just to cover Wimbledon, the FIFA World Cup, the Tour de France, the Irish Open golf and the horse racing from Sandown. I feel like I should be running a sports book.

This Saturday I will need 5 monitors just to cover Wimbledon, the FIFA World Cup, the Tour de France, the Irish Open golf and the horse racing from Sandown. I feel like I should be running a sports book.
You forgot the Formula 1 qualifying in Silverstone!
I also use 2 monitors for Windows 10. One is 3840x2160, the other 1920x1200. Most, but not all, Win10 apps are scaled properly on the monitors.

Ahhhhhh..... Wimbledon!!!!! Ahhhhh.... the TDF!!!! The next few weeks will be great! Both of those look great on my 55" UHD TV and I'm delighted to have a DVR so I don't miss anything.

Extended 4k/60 footage of a German ghost village - with link to d/l the RAW file - from an H Plus fitted with an E90. Seems to lack the colour depth of C23 footage but it's a very flat light.

Yes, YuKay flat light with no color grading but even without good light there is still good detail. The ripples on the river showed up well towards the end of the video.

Extended 4k/60 footage of a German ghost village - with link to d/l the RAW file - from an H Plus fitted with an E90. Seems to lack the colour depth of C23 footage but it's a very flat light.
Beautiful video, begging to get some color grading. The link to the RAW file didn't work.
I thought people complained about the E90 camera. Looks pretty good to me.

7m24s of field tests including CCC, Follow Me, Time Lapse and speeded up footage. Technique is a bit disconcerting but impressive close-up of spinach(?)…

This Mediacoustics "E90" video has now been replaced by similar (identical?) footage labelled as C23 - together with a working RAW file download link…

This Mediacoustics "E90" video has now been replaced by similar (identical?) footage labelled as C23 - together with a working RAW file download link…
Looks the same footage to me so maybe he just mislabelled it as E90 first time around. Excellent detail and only slight moiré; but those stuttering sweeping pans are disconcerting. Is that an inadequate memory card or something else?

That begs the question, what is the recommended microSD card for the C23 at higher frame rates?

Beautiful video, begging to get some color grading. The link to the RAW file didn't work.
I thought people complained about the E90 camera. Looks pretty good to me.
The E90 when it was released was awful, it have been steadily improving whith every update. It is now almost there now. Thats what we get for being the beta testers for the H+ and C23!

Based on alleged past form, it also begs the question, is the C23 delivering the advertised 100mbps? …And if it is, does it need a higher bitrate to capture 4k50p under the cosh?
The E90 captures 4K 60fps at 100mbs, so the C23 should do the same as it's is basically the same camera. Lower resolutions are also at a lower bitrate

The E90 captures 4K 60fps at 100mbs, so the C23 should do the same as it's is basically the same camera. Lower resolutions are also at a lower bitrate

So.... are you using V30 or V60 SD cards to handle the 100 mbs?

Thanks, guys! There are V60 cards out there but they are pricey. Glad to know my U3 V30 cards will work.

I use without worry Sandisk U3 XC1 cards without problem on the GH5 at 150 Mb / s.
On the other hand at 400 Mb / s, it does not happen anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66