Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

White Balance or pix problem

Reaction score
Pictures on video washed out. How2 adjust exposure or white balance? Worked great b4 update.

Nothing has changed about the way you alter those things in any update for the TH. You should still be locking White balance, and still setting the camera to manual mode in the normal way...
ISO should remain on 100 except in low-light conditions, and you should then alter shutter speed to expose correctly for whatever the camera is pointing at...

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Nothing has changed about the way you alter those things in any update for the TH. You should still be locking White balance, and still setting the camera to manual mode in the normal way...
ISO should remain on 100 except in low-light conditions, and you should then alter shutter speed to expose correctly for whatever the camera is pointing at...
Ok, thanks for the reply.

When you say "in the normal way" what do you mean? My camera worked fine out of the box and I haven't touched it.

Have a read of all the relevant pinned threads on the Typhoon H discussion forum here - they comprehensively explain what settings you need, and why. The short version is that if you leave everything on Auto you will get video-ruining stepping as the camera adapts exposure, and you'll get odd white flashes in your footage and weird white balance changes every time you point at the sun if you leave that in Auto mode. Manual Exposure, and Locked White balance avoids all these problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: AeriaL and rdonson
Have a read of all the relevant pinned threads on the Typhoon H discussion forum here - they comprehensively explain what settings you need, and why. The short version is that if you leave everything on Auto you will get video-ruining stepping as the camera adapts exposure, and you'll get odd white flashes in your footage and weird white balance changes every time you point at the sun if you leave that in Auto mode. Manual Exposure, and Locked White balance avoids all these problems.
I finally got it| Thanks so much for the hand -holding. I was spending too much time looking in HELP forum. Thanks again

I finally got it| Thanks so much for the hand -holding. I was spending too much time looking in HELP forum. Thanks again

The magnifying glass, aka Search, is your friend. It is limited to the forum and beats manually searching through hundreds of posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex