Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Won't return

Reaction score
hi. I bought a typhoon H. Fun to fly but. It will not return to me. I can take off. Fly directly out. Pull the joystick back. The dron dips a bit. But does not fly back. It will go left and right. And it will spin. But will not fly back to me. I can fly it away with the eues pointing out. Rotate it and push the joystick and it flys out. Will the stick back and nothing. Just sits there. Any ideas?

hi. I bought a typhoon H. Fun to fly but. It will not return to me. I can take off. Fly directly out. Pull the joystick back. The dron dips a bit. But does not fly back. It will go left and right. And it will spin. But will not fly back to me. I can fly it away with the eues pointing out. Rotate it and push the joystick and it flys out. Will the stick back and nothing. Just sits there. Any ideas?
Is it in smart mode or angle mode??

Also make sure it is in angle mode if landing close to the st16 or if you are smart mode you will have to land maybe 30 feet away (I don't fly this mode at all) another thing which you can make sure of is to not have you mobile phone on or within 20th ft of the st16 that has definitely caused me. Issues before

Mine acted just like yours when it dawned on me that I took off in Smart Mode and was inside the minimum smart perimeter so it wouldn't return. Had I been outside of the minimum perimeter it would have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital