Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

107 Private Pilots Certification August 29th

Who Plans on Taking the 107 Private Pilots Test Aug 29th Going?

• Total voters
PixD Mapper Pro-2.2 (Permanent License) I know, mucho dinero, but my last employer paid for my license and when I left, It went with me, because they registered it in my name, not the company name(Their loss, my gain).
It is sooo totally awesome! Nothing out there even comes close!
A Parrot Sequoia( awesome too my friend, makes awesome spectrum photos/vids!
parrot-sequoia-1.jpg
3500 Dolla... Good Lawd.. Lol

Howdy DC, good to hear from you, I plan on taking the test on the 30th that is the first date available in my area

Reactions: DroneClone
Howdy DC, good to hear from you, I plan on taking the test on the 30th that is the first date available in my area
Likewise AO! Yeah, I scheduled mine on the 3rd of Sept, A Saturday, so I don't have to miss work! LOL! Good to hear from you again!:)

I have a SP License, but plan on 9/3/16 to take the 107 Private Pilots Certification test to add to my FAA 333 and SP License, as I am no longer into flying gliders(too old) to handle bad landings! LOL!
So instead of renewing the SP again, I have chosen the 107 to continue to fly commercially in the future!
Anyone else thinking or planning to do so? Vote above:

Where can I find study materials or a course of study for the 107 test ? Where can the test be taken? Possibly online.
Thanks for any info..

[

QUOTE="Lynn Laycock, post: 44699, member: 1028"]Where can I find study materials or a course of study for the 107 test ? Where can the test be taken? Possibly online.
Thanks for any info..[/QUOTE]
Online if you already hold a Part 61 certificate, If not you must take at a FAA Field office, tons are listed on the FAA website under Part 107. Study material is just released for Part 107 from FAA -see below. Also there are many online coarses free and $$$ , I used the one from Gowdy Brothers! Good Luck!

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...s/aviation/media/remote_pilot_study_guide.pdf

[

QUOTE="Lynn Laycock, post: 44699, member: 1028"]Where can I find study materials or a course of study for the 107 test ? Where can the test be taken? Possibly online.
Thanks for any info..
Online if you already hold a Part 61 certificate, If not you must take at a FAA Field office, tons are listed on the FAA website under Part 107. Study material is just released for Part 107 from FAA -see below. Also there are many online coarses free and $$$ , I used the one from Gowdy Brothers! Good Luck!

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...s/aviation/media/remote_pilot_study_guide.pdf[/QUOTE]

Many Thanks sir. I got turned and twisted in so many directions the last time I visited the FAA site that I finally gave up. This is just what I was searching for. Got to get busy studying now cause business keeps growing.
Lynn SR.

I have a SP License, but plan on 9/3/16 to take the 107 Private Pilots Certification test to add to my FAA 333 and SP License, as I am no longer into flying gliders(too old) to handle bad landings! LOL!
So instead of renewing the SP again, I have chosen the 107 to continue to fly commercially in the future!
Anyone else thinking or planning to do so? Vote above:
I take my test September 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my