Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2-24 Firmware V3.03 and ST16 B30 - Post Your Results Here

What are your results with the new Feb. 2017 Firmware

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did recalibrate already but I'm going to do it again to see if that's what's causing the drift issue. I should have said RE-try calibrations. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just accessed my UAV toolbox app and looked at yesterday's telemetry stats and errors. I did get 4 compass calibration errors but none that showed up on my transmitter screen. So I will recalibrate again before my next flight.

HELP

Guys I have done this update (idiot that I am) following the video guide.
I downloaded the ST16 part no problem, deleted flight data, rebind but I cannot get anything to happen to the H.
When I click update it tells me wifi failed!

Maybe log your updated and reset ST-16 in to your WIFI network/router (if you do OTA update).

I made the mistake thinking that binding the camera also bound the transmitter (coming from DJI mentality). This was not the case. Watch the 3.0 upgrade video, he goes over binding the transmitter itself. Also, did you move the SD card to the camera for the aircraft update?
I updated on a, nothing happens at all now

Just accessed my UAV toolbox app and looked at yesterday's telemetry stats and errors. I did get 4 compass calibration errors but none that showed up on my transmitter screen. So I will recalibrate again before my next flight.

Ota sorry

Here's the deal, NO I didn't do the update yet but then again I haven't done any update since around December! Why you ask??? Well everyone was having problems with the updates and I have had no problems at all! But now with imu preheat in the update I feel it's probably about time before I'm that guy with a fly away, standing in a field with my ST16 controller in my hand and an empty drone case!

So here's my question guys! Can I just skip the last 4 or so updates that I didn't do and go right to the most recent update?

Help need ASAP.

Downloaded the updates.

1. First updated the H with out a problem went fine.
2. Took the SD Card and copied the firmware onto the card for the ST-16. Each time I try to update the ST16, it keeps saying no update found and also wants to download. Tried the download thing but nothing happens. I did notice that the downloaded file is in the apps folder for Download but can not get it to run.

Any assistance would be very greatful

Jeff

Here's the deal, NO I didn't do the update yet but then again I haven't done any update since around December! Why you ask??? Well everyone was having problems with the updates and I have had no problems at all! But now with imu preheat in the update I feel it's probably about time before I'm that guy with a fly away, standing in a field with my ST16 controller in my hand and an empty drone case!

So here's my question guys! Can I just skip the last 4 or so updates that I didn't do and go right to the most recent update?
Yes, you can go ahead and update straight to the latest version.
Just be sure to follow the steps in the following video:

So far with the latest version I haven't had any issues (quite happy with it).

Reactions: Steve Carr
Help need ASAP.

Downloaded the updates.

2. Took the SD Card and copied the firmware onto the card for the ST-16. Each time I try to update the ST16, it keeps saying no update found and also wants to download. Tried the download thing but nothing happens. I did notice that the downloaded file is in the apps folder for Download but can not get it to run.

Jeff
Try formating the card within the ST-16 and then copy the firmware to the root directory of the SD card (can't be within any folders).
If you still run into the same issue, then re-download the firmware from the net (your download could be corrupt).

The last update was back in November, so if you last updated around December then you were probably on the last update anyway. Easy to check on the about screen of the st16. Last update on the H was 3.0.1 and st16 b27.

Help need ASAP.

Downloaded the updates.

Jeff
Try using the SD card that came with the TH. Large capacity aftermarket cards are usually formatted using exFat, whereas the smaller SD card that came with the TH can be formatted using FAT32.

The last update was back in November, so if you last updated around December then you were probably on the last update anyway. Easy to check on the about screen of the st16. Last update on the H was 3.0.1 and st16 b27.

Hey Kev, I made it easy to see what my last update was and took a picture.
I just recall alot of people had serious problems updating beyond the version I last updated to then some had flight stability issues after doing that update as well.
I am slightly concerned about updating as I'm reading pilots are having issues changing their altitude setting...

Attachments

• 20170226_114614.jpg
    20170226_114614.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 39
Try using the SD card that came with the TH. Large capacity aftermarket cards are usually formatted using exFat, whereas the smaller SD card that came with the TH can be formatted using FAT32.

Just tried the original card and the same thing. Inserted the card into the ST16 and hit update, still only wants to go to the download.

OK it worked this time but will not connect to the camera. Totally lost now. The H keeps beeping and the ST16 screen keeps show reconnecting to camera, please wait. When I go to the binding the ST16 does not show up, just the camera. I have picked the H as the model and still nothing.

Hey Kev, I made it easy to see what my last update was and took a picture.
I just recall alot of people had serious problems updating beyond the version I last updated to then some had flight stability issues after doing that update as well.
I am slightly concerned about updating as I'm reading pilots are having issues changing their altitude setting...
The new update fixes the Altitude setting problem. Quite a few comments from people that have put the latest update on and now that problem is fixed. Not been able to fly mine yet with the latest firmware, due to the rubbish weather.

Jeff,
Firstly stay cool, we all know how frustrating this process can sometimes be.
I think your best bet here is to turn everything off, before you turn off the ST16 clear the flight data.
Now restart the ST16 restart the H bind them and see what happens.
I noted that when I came to bind it did not list the H as an H it listed a long number and the CGO3 in the next column.
Make sure you tap on both entries before you click bind.

Good luck

Just Completed the OTA update to the ST 16 and the H Pro. So far so good. Calibrated everything and just took it for a quick flight. The update seems pretty stable, but even with 20 satellites there is still a bit of drift when you are below 6 feet. Probably just ground effect. Letting go of the sticks when flying full power is significantly improved over the last firmware.

OK it worked this time but will not connect to the camera. Totally lost now. The H keeps beeping and the ST16 screen keeps show reconnecting to camera, please wait. When I go to the binding the ST16 does not show up, just the camera. I have picked the H as the model and still nothing.
You need to manually put the TH into binding mode. Turn the TH on, and with it sitting on a level surface, rock it back and forth between a level position and the nose of the TH pointing up 45 degrees up a few times. You should get a yellow flashing light on the TH when it has entered binding mode. If the binding screen is already up on the ST16, hit the refresh button and you should see the TH.

When you try to bind the CGO3+, the WiFi password is 1234567890. The firmware shows the camera model as the CGO3Pro, but it is the CGO3+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus