Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2 Gifi Q500 batteries NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive got 2 brand new Gifi q500 batteries, new in the box, never been charged.
Id ordered these at the same time of purchasing my 1st Q500, but they didnt arrive for 6 weeks, just as Id crashed my 2nd Q500.
I paid $120 for both shipped from overseas, now theyre here and YOU dont hafta wait.
I can ship these out ASAP or pick up in Largo, Florida.

Attachments

• 20190527_223254.jpg
    20190527_223254.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
Ive got 2 brand new Gifi q500 batteries, new in the box, never been charged.
Id ordered these at the same time of purchasing my 1st Q500, but they didnt arrive for 6 weeks, just as Id crashed my 2nd Q500.
I paid $120 for both shipped from overseas, now theyre here and YOU dont hafta wait.
I can ship these out ASAP or pick up in Largo, Florida.
Are these still available if so how much

Is this not reasonable? Youre welcome to make an offer...Id like to get rid of these. I dont have a q500 any longer so theyre pretty much useless to me.
I just considered this price good because its the cheapest I could find when I bought them...and Im here in the USA, so no slow boat.
Make an offer.

If you still have them after the 3rd of July, fixed income sux, I'd like to make you an offer then. Just let me know if you get rid of them, please. Thanks

Reactions: 5prock3t
would you take $100 shipped in state? I am in Cape Coral o are your interested in trading for excellent shape st16 ground station?

Yuneec Pilots Community Guidelines

Per the community guidelines, bumping a thread is not permitted... please refrain from continuing to do so, or your ad may be subject to deletion. The exception to this, is a lowering of the asking price.

Are the batteries still available I'm interested
Please email haileys_crazy_daddy
@comcast.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member