Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2016 Q5004K - Black Version

Reaction score
I just received my new 2016 Q5004k Black Version from Sonic Copters. Paid $829. It took them 10 days to ship it 200 miles but it looks amazing. I have the batteries charging and I will play with Yunsim a little before taking her into the air.

Mine has a manufacture date stamped on the box 3/29. It is the same as in the video except they made a change to the case. Mine has wheels and an extendable handle like a luggage.

Wow! Just recieved mine also, from Sonic and it also took time to get to me. It's sweet and also has the case with wheels and handles . I wont get to try her out till next weekend but it should be real nice :)

I've never seen this case anywhere else yet. It must have just been released. The only potential downfall to it is that I don't think it will fit in the new "case backpack" that just came out. Oh well, I can't imagine carrying the entire case around on my back. I guess it took so long to come in because they were just shipped from China. My manufacture date is 3/29. I received it on 4/20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone