Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2018 Drone Photos of the Year

I could find no information on what drones or cameras were used. I just found the photography stunning.

Thanks, @LinsonW !

If 2019 goes well and good fortune comes my way, perhaps a TH Plus, then I will definitely do more with photos with my drones. With my TH I just do video as I can't get excited about 12 MP photos.

It's always nice to have the best equipment but in the end it all comes down to the photographer and his ability to compose and find great subjects. Some of my most winning and selling images are still the ones taken with old p3p that had a horrible sensor compared to the old h

It's always nice to have the best equipment but in the end it all comes down to the photographer and his ability to compose and find great subjects. Some of my most winning and selling images are still the ones taken with old p3p that had a horrible sensor compared to the old h

Very true. I've been engaged in photography since the 1960's with film. I do a lot of still photography to this day with my digital cameras. It's a passion I've never grown tired of.

Did you notice how many of the honored photos were straight-down shots? I generally don't care for straight-down video (makes my head spin) but the photos can certainly be interesting.

I feel the same way. Beautiful photos but the editors really went for the straight down shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone