Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2019 recommendations for new Breeze 4K owner

Reaction score
Recently purchased the controller and single battery bundle. My Breeze 4K is due to arrive soon and while I’ve been reading up here for insight - any 2019 updated recommendations you would suggest?

I plan to be able to answer the questions on the other “new pilot” thread, have and continue to watch videos and so forth. However, given that while purchasing new - I expect the battery has been sitting for some time and wondered the best “break-in” strategy to get started on the right foot as well as maximize battery life/performance.

Suggestions welcome.

Hi, so that you are not left without any answer, let me just say that there are no special precautions you need to take. If you are in the US, I believe you should be okay with the latest firmware. If in Europe, you might want to downgrade or avoid the auto-update.
Regarding the battery, I am not aware of special precautions for old batteries (except getting a spare [emoji854]). Charge and fly.
However, if you are not yet familiar with the basic rules for LiPo care, read up on that! Mainly, don't deep discharge, and don't keep them either fully discharged or fully charged for longer than a day or two.

PS: Expect a realistic flight time of 9 to 10 minutes for one battery. If you don't run the batteries further down than that, it is okay to store them as they come out of the craft.
NEVER leave the battery in the craft or in the charger if not actively needed, even if switched off or disconnected.
Happy flying!

Thanks for the reply! A lot of information out there and just wanted to make sure there were not any recent tips or tricks I may have missed. Certainly will heed the advice on the batteries. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply! A lot of information out there and just wanted to make sure there were not any recent tips or tricks I may have missed. Certainly will heed the advice on the batteries. Cheers!
It's a fun liitle drone and flys great. I'm out in the country and that's the only place I fly it.

Always make sure your breeze drone propellers are in good shape and no cracks ,bent and are on good.keep the motors clean and the batteries in a safe cool area away from heat,etc.hopefully your new breeze drone will last you for a long time.
Mine fly's great and has no problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval