Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

360 Camera for Typhoon H??

Reaction score
Are there any 360 cameras on the way for the Typhoon H?

I know 360 cameras are out there, but I'd like to be able to mount one to my Typhoon H and control it from the controller. I know there's an infrared camera, so I'm hoping there's something on the way that will allow us to take full (360) video without having to turn a gimbal.

Until something comes out, the only real option I've found is to use old school panorama techniques.

Are there any 360 cameras on the way for the Typhoon H?

I know 360 cameras are out there, but I'd like to be able to mount one to my Typhoon H and control it from the controller. I know there's an infrared camera, so I'm hoping there's something on the way that will allow us to take full (360) video without having to turn a gimbal.

Until something comes out, the only real option I've found is to use old school panorama techniques.
In the upper right corner, there is a magnifier icon for doing searches within the forum. I would suggest using that and searching 360. There have been multiple posts on the topic with some success for mounting some of the ones that are out there. No clue about one from Yuneec though. Have you tried contacting them and flat out asking?

Last edited:
In the upper right corner, there is a magnifier icon for doing searches within the forum. I would suggest using that and searching 360.

Huh? Really? Who would've thought it's that easy.

Oh wait...

The problem is that most of the threads I found were on how to mount a 3rd party camera to the Typhoon H. This does NOT answer my question. So, rather than hijacking a thread, I have posed the question for myself.

Also, if Yuneec monitors their forums, the more discussion on a particular topic, the more likely they are to consider work on said item.

Finally, I haven't had much luck with Yuneec's customer service. They've been less helpful than I'd expect.

Huh? Really? Who would've thought it's that easy.

Oh wait...

The problem is that most of the threads I found were on how to mount a 3rd party camera to the Typhoon H. This does NOT answer my question. So, rather than hijacking a thread, I have posed the question for myself.

Also, if Yuneec monitors their forums, the more discussion on a particular topic, the more likely they are to consider work on said item.

Finally, I haven't had much luck with Yuneec's customer service. They've been less helpful than I'd expect.

Yuneec probably would monitor a forum if they had their own, but this is not Yuneec's forum..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss