Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3D Print files needed

Reaction score
I hope there are other 3d print hobbyists on here that can help me. I am looking for the STL files for the typhoon h gimbal board.

I have all those parts (Q500 version) 3D made already top and bottom. The trickiest part is the tiny details of the sliders, for the top of the gimbal. Requires allot of post printing work with Dremel.
Tip, I use a diamond cut off wheel
The part on the drone side goes pretty well.
I have had these listed on Ebay for a few years now. Not worth the trouble for me to make and sell but I do it anyway. If your having trouble designing this or haven't done it yet....
I could drop the files on thingiverse.

I have all those parts (Q500 version) 3D made already top and bottom. The trickiest part is the tiny details of the sliders, for the top of the gimbal. Requires allot of post printing work with Dremel.
Tip, I use a diamond cut off wheel
The part on the drone side goes pretty well.
I have had these listed on Ebay for a few years now. Not worth the trouble for me to make and sell but I do it anyway. If your having trouble designing this or haven't done it yet....
I could drop the files on thingiverse.
I would love to see the files. Did you design them? I reworked a file from thingverse but I am not happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech