Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3rd Party Battery Replacement

Reaction score
Hello,
Back again after quite a long time. The same - timewise - goes for the stock batteries of my Breeze. Storage charge up to 50% did some good but it is evident that after five years the LiPoBatteries have reached their end of life.
My understanding is that Yuneec does not sell them any longer in Europe. So I have to look for aftermarket batteries. Leeching the accumulated knowledge here I ask kindly for pointers in the right direction. Should I go for 1to1 replacements or is my only option to cannibalise the housing of a spent battery? @Varsaggo did the latter shown here.
Thanks for your input
Peter

Good to see you @airborne !!!

That is an option, but you can run into compass issues since it is in the bottom rear just in front of the Power button. Wires need to be kept near the top away from the compass (3D magnetometer).

GiFi does make aftermarket batteries for the Breeze. They have mixed reviews, but many do not practice good battery maintenance. The GiFi’s I use on my Typhoon H have been fine using a third party balance charger.

Be glad you are using Android to fly your Breeze the iOS version of Breeze Cam is useless bless you have an older iPhone running iOS 10 or earlier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital