Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

$40 OEM batteries

Stupid question... Are all the "q500" series batteries the same? I see white ones black ones. Ihave the black one and i'm a newbie to the q500 4k (also just got my typhoon h today)

My opinion.... Hummm ??
One has to question how ?? What's up with these batteries that they can offer them for less than half the price of other reputable Yuneec dealers.
Use caution would be my advice.

My opinion.... Hummm ??
One has to question how ?? What's up with these batteries that they can offer them for less than half the price of other reputable Yuneec dealers.
Use caution would be my advice.

I just flew out one of those batteries today that I got from Micro Center. Charged it and got 17:40 at the first warning, brought it down a little and got the Land Now warning at 19:19. had the camera on most of the flight. So far so good. I was using it in a Q+

Reactions: Jafo
I just flew out one of those batteries today that I got from Micro Center. Charged it and got 17:40 at the first warning, brought it down a little and got the Land Now warning at 19:19. had the camera on most of the flight. So far so good. I was using it in a Q+
Thanks.Good stuff to know.
More important for me is to know how the battery reacts after about 15 good flights.
Does it still take a full charge ? Are the run times still there or starting to drop off ?
Obviously with a new battery, one would surly expect it to go well. Let us know how it works out after a couple of months use. It may be a super find...

Just ordered one from Cincinnati store. An hour drive, but in the Jeep Wrangler is not so bad!
Thanks for the link! Appreciate it.

thanks! will grab them next time at MC. i see the bat pack is white while mine is black. however, the specs are the same.
any issues charging them with the Yuneec charger? it should work right?

Actually the battery I got from Micro Center is black, they just used a picture of a white one although the description does indicates black. No issues at all with mine.

thanks! will grab them next time at MC. i see the bat pack is white while mine is black. however, the specs are the same.
any issues charging them with the Yuneec charger? it should work right?
No issues. Its a 3S LiPoly battery. You could use about any charger designed for LiPoly 3S.

So, FYI. I went to Best Buy today and they price matched it at $39.99. Unfortunately they only had 1 or I would have grabbed more. Going by another store later today.

MicroCenter is an authorized Yuneec "seller". Picked up two of these and they are OEM. They aren't knock-offs..

So, FYI. I went to Best Buy today and they price matched it at $39.99. Unfortunately they only had 1 or I would have grabbed more. Going by another store later today.
Went to Best Buy yesterday and picked up a Q500 4K for $799 that included a free Wizard. That store too price matched Micro Center on an extra battery.

Last edited:
Microcenter has the aluminum case for $39.99 and full set of 4 props for $15. Bestbuy will match the props from their normal price of $30. I bought the case from microcenter's site and had it shipped since Bestbuy doesn't carry it.

Microcenter has the aluminum case for $39.99 and full set of 4 props for $15. Bestbuy will match the props from their normal price of $30. I bought the case from microcenter's site and had it shipped since Bestbuy doesn't carry it.

Yeah, $39 is a good price for the case. It's decent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval