Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

$40 Yuneec Skyview goggles

Reaction score
Hi;
I saw these on Ebay and ordered them with free shipping. This seemed like a good buy. Am I overlooking something?
Jim F.

Hi;
I saw these on Ebay and ordered them with free shipping. This seemed like a good buy. Am I overlooking something?
Jim F.

NEW Yuneec Typhoon H Skyview FPV Goggles FIRST PERSON VIEW Drone Hex YUNTYSKL | eBay

I was looking at them as well. I have not pulled the trigger need a good review there are a couple here on the forum ... not too convincing, one pilot calls them **** ? not sure for the reason. The seller has sold more then 250 and Yuneec is sold out @ $250.00 makes ya wonder whats up. I do figure for $40.00 cant go to wrong.

I got mine on Amazon for $39 Prime. I haven’t used yet, but did adjust fitment and test them in the house with my H sitting on the breakfast table. They work, seem okay. When I have a VO with me I’ll try them out.

There’s an ad here on the forum for $25:

Skyview Goggles $25

Reactions: DroneOn
Seller has good feed back.

I would think that using these would make it difficult to maintain LOS with your drone.
These are designed for FPV. I have a set, they are excellent in my opinion, designed to work with anything with an HDMI Out Port. I use them so my Grand Kids can see what I see when I'm flying and they are with me.
They are inexpensive now and have been for the last 3-4 months.
Selling New for $20-$40 lets you know how much mark up is in that type of gear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430