Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4K video converter

Reaction score
I have just got a Q500 4K.
My question is now:
Can you recommand a specific converter, so the video can be redigated and play on a normal laptop/Tv ?

There are many Video Converter which support 4K UHD. But I usually use Video Converter Ultimate to deal with my 4K video. Because this program support four kinds of GPU hardware acceleration that can save lot of time.

To work on a normal laptop/Tv, I think you need to compress 4K to 1080p video first. Refer to this article and find a fastest 4K to HD video converter, see if that helps.

You can use iDealshare VideoGo to convert 4k to other HD formats or convert between video formats or audio formats

A different perspective. Why do people buy 4k cameras when they can’t play 4k on their computers or televisions?

Reactions: biltno
Very little tv is broadcast on 4K and it’s been years since the first 4K TVs were sold

I have a smart 4K television and I've yet to see anything in 4K broadcast to it, or available through Netflix or cable. Indeed, the only times I've seen 4K stuff on it is when I shove the H480s SD card into it!

I have a smart 4K television and I've yet to see anything in 4K broadcast to it, or available through Netflix or cable. Indeed, the only times I've seen 4K stuff on it is when I shove the H480s SD card into it!
I bought a 4K tv because our cable provider was supposed to start 4K broadcast. That was 4 years ago
3D was also a big feature on televisions.
Years later, 75% of 3D movies are cartoons.
The 3D movies are really awesome to watch too.

If you don't want 4k video, just change the camera settings to 1920 x 1080 30p when HD (High Definition) is desired.

If you don't want 4k video, just change the camera settings to 1920 x 1080 30p when HD (High Definition) is desired.

@jda IMHO that is a shortsighted view... you should always shoot in the highest resolution settings your equipment is capable of. Do you think you are never going to get a computer capable of editing and playing back 4K? If you shoot at 1080, that all you'll ever get. If you shoot at 4K and then downsample a copy to 1080, you still have the original 4k footage to use later when you upgrade your computer to 4K ready.

@jda IMHO that is a shortsighted view... you should always shoot in the highest resolution settings your equipment is capable of. Do you think you are never going to get a computer capable of editing and playing back 4K? If you shoot at 1080, that all you'll ever get. If you shoot at 4K and then downsample a copy to 1080, you still have the original 4k footage to use later when you upgrade your computer to 4K ready.
I understand what you're saying. I just thought the original poster didn't want 4k, just hd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval