Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

8050 mh batteries.

Capacity wrong, wait...my 2a gifi batteries are 15g heavier than the 1.15a OEM's. I was worried about this at first, due to the heat issues that the breeze has. OEM's gave me 11-13 mins, gifi give me 15-17 mins. Since the cost is the same, I'm pleased. Still have full capacity after more than 100 cycles a piece and breeze has not blown an esc or anything else. So I thought I would get at least a 20-minute flight out of these batteries but I did not take in account the weight of them, more power to hold-up the extra weight. So that's my my theory anyways. Curious to know the weight difference of the batteries you guys are talking about.....

I have the 8050’s for my 480’s 520 & H+. I haven’t had any problems with them, it did increase flight time by +5 minutes. The only complaint I had was the came from China via a row boat! They took a month to show up but they work well

Reactions: Mike Irish
these are the high powered batteries for the H 520 and the H Plus and the wont work on the older H models charger.
15-2V-Lipo-Battery-4S-7900mAh-for-Yuneec-H520-Drone-High-Capacity-Replacement

Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Shop with confidence

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab
Seller information
royalroadsunshine (18862
Feedback score: 18862
)
98.8% Positive Feedback

Save this seller
Contact seller
Visit Shop
See other items

Registered as a business seller

15.2V Lipo Battery 4S 7900mAh for Yuneec H520 Drone High Capacity Replacement

Condition:
New

Quantity:
4 available8 sold

Free returns
A seller you've bought from
Limited quantity remaining

Postage:
£3.00 Economy Shipping from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan to worldwide | See details
International postage of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Item location:
Shenzhen, China

Posts to:
Worldwide See exclusions

Delivery:
Estimated between Tue. 14 Jul. and Tue. 8 Sep.
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

Payments:
PayPal
Mastercard
Visa
Maestro
American Express

Returns:
60 days refund, seller pays return postage | See details
They will work, but as mentioned before, keep an eye on voltages, and special adapted required.

They will work, but as mentioned before, keep an eye on voltages, and special adapted required.

Why give yourself unnecessary expense of getting charging leads for the H Plus and H 520 batteries when you can get these GiFi ones that are made for the older H models.
MAX 8050mAh 14.8V Replacement Lipo Battery 4S1P For Yuneec Typhoon H Drone.

Mike1591988901522.png

Last edited:
Going to need leads anyway if you want to look after them properly, never had much success with GiFi, found Yuneec original better, not to say that there are some good batches, I've got hold of new plus batteries for £90 plus £18 for a lead, not hunted out cheapest on GiFi, but seen some at £130.

So do these LiPo batteries need to be discharge down like the older NiCad type and stored half empty with charging up the day of use? If so is there anyone one that offers a charge/discharge station … back in the day , racing RC 1/12th scale we made sure to discharge the packs down to min volt or they would build a memory and not last as long as they did new. I built a digital multi meter to monitor the charger with a cut off at max volt and cycle to the minimum v , being sure that cooling first before charging .

So do these LiPo batteries need to be discharge down like the older NiCad type and stored half empty with charging up the day of use? If so is there anyone one that offers a charge/discharge station … back in the day , racing RC 1/12th scale we made sure to discharge the packs down to min volt or they would build a memory and not last as long as they did new. I built a digital multi meter to monitor the charger with a cut off at max volt and cycle to the minimum v , being sure that cooling first before charging .

What about the wifi 8050 ma batteries.. are those good to use for the h pro?
I bought two of the 8020 MaH batteries from a dealer handling the GiFi batteries. The batteries are made in China. My reason for buying the GiFi batteries was to replace the original batteries which began swelling with the 4th flight on each battery. As time passed they swelled until it was difficult to get them into the drone. So far, these have not exhibited any swelling. The GiFi batteries require a special charger which is sometimes hard to find but B&H Photo/Video has them for 2 or 4 batteries. A little complicated to use the charger and takes a lot of reading but with patience I found it's a great charger and should greatly prolong the life of the batteries by allowing you to customize the charge profile to fit the battery based on level of discharge. I recommend not trying to do a quick turn around on the batteries. Get additional batteries. No appreciable increase in flight time.

I bought two of the 8020 MaH batteries from a dealer handling the GiFi batteries. The batteries are made in China. My reason for buying the GiFi batteries was to replace the original batteries which began swelling with the 4th flight on each battery. As time passed they swelled until it was difficult to get them into the drone. So far, these have not exhibited any swelling. The GiFi batteries require a special charger which is sometimes hard to find but B&H Photo/Video has them for 2 or 4 batteries. A little complicated to use the charger and takes a lot of reading but with patience I found it's a great charger and should greatly prolong the life of the batteries by allowing you to customize the charge profile to fit the battery based on level of discharge. I recommend not trying to do a quick turn around on the batteries. Get additional batteries. No appreciable increase in flight time.

I totally agree with you in regards to changing the original Yuneec battery charger. What battery charger did you go for. I got the inexpensive T240 DUO AC/DC Charger and it works fine will charge two batteries at a time. I have also ordered the
SkyRC SK100104 Battery Charger it is sometimes call the SK Q200?.This will charge four battery's at a time as I like to take four batteries with me when I go flying.
Chers.
Mike

Last edited:
I totally agree with you in regards to changing the original Yuneec battery charger. What battery charger did you go for. I got the inexpensive T240 DUO AC/DC Charger and it works fine will charge two batteries at a time. I have also ordered the
SkyRC SK100104 Battery Charger it is sometimes call the SK Q200?.This will charge four battery's at a time as I like to take four batteries with me when I go flying.
Chers.
Mike
I've only ever seen Q200 as a reference, well I live and learn. I wonder if it's an obsolete model on Amazon you can get Q200 but the other model is not available anymore, wonder if Q200 superseded it, but that's been around a while?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook