Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

920/920+ Spare Parts

Note the highlighted sales tax for California. Some other states don't require a sales tax but as both Yuneec and I are both in California I cannot avoid it. If someone else in a state that does not tax internet sales was to step up and handle a purchase and reship transfer that amount could be avoided.
Yuneec Sales Order.JPG

Yep. Working from an order i bought gives you and others part numbers, prices, and an example of state sales tax. It’s something to work with should they elect to buy spare parts. Saves time and effort.

FYI, the only motor mounts they have are the A version. If anyone wants a black one they’ll have to paint the A mount. They have zero retract actuators. I’m waiting on a reply to determine if the PDB assembly is available.

Seabee just sent me a note mentioning he had been able to obtain 920 PDB (power distribution board) info from Yuneec. The good news is they have 300 of them in stock. The bad news is they cost $649.99 each. OTOH, if the board comes with the auto pilot attached the price isn't as bad as it sounds.

Review of a German site that breaks down what's associated with the part number it does not appear the board includes the AP.

Good job Seabee, you were able to obtain that info faster than Terrestrial Imaging.

Part Number: YUNH920021SVC

Last edited:
If you didn’t order them from Crutchfield you paid double what you should have. $29.99/pr there.

If you didn’t order them from Crutchfield you paid double what you should have. $29.99/pr there.
PatRols I got them from crutch field but mite need more if they are carbon fiber mine on my 920 plus look like plastic and I ordered 1 set of A and 1 set of B .there is probably a big difference in blades and. Would make it unbalanced

PatRols I got them from crutch field but mite need more if they are carbon fiber mine on my 920 plus look like plastic and I ordered 1 set of A and 1 set of B .there is probably a big difference in blades and. Would make it unbalanced
I hate auto correct I typed what I wanted then it changes words when I send

Interesting, didn't realize 920+ used a different blade. The 920 blades were carbon. Also dispite the uneasiness of design, also use the Quick Disconnects to ease time in setup & take down.

The blades on Mine look like the typhoon h blades
Sometimes carbon has a plastic look if not finished with a top weave coat. But the rigidness will be much stronger than plastic. The 920's are a carbon with a nice looking top weave coat giving that traditional carbon finish look.

My Plus arrived with carbon props. They do not have a gloss finish but the weave is evident. The full set of props received from Crutchfield were the same. Hitting a power line and shattering one provided clear evidence they are carbon fiber.

As for balance, none of the props were balanced but balancing them is not difficult once the quick connect adapters are removed. As I’ve been using modeling props of different sizes and composition for decades I can candidly state I have never received a prop accurately balanced except those that were delivered with military grade UAV’s. The only reason those were balanced is because it was part of the specified design requirements. The point being to never assume new props are balanced as they most likely will not be.

My Plus arrived with carbon props. They do not have a gloss finish but the weave is evident. The full set of props received from Crutchfield were the same. Hitting a power line and shattering one provided clear evidence they are carbon fiber.

As for balance, none of the props were balanced but balancing them is not difficult once the quick connect adapters are removed. As I’ve been using modeling props of different sizes and composition for decades I can candidly state I have never received a prop accurately balanced except those that were delivered with military grade UAV’s. The only reason those were balanced is because it was part of the specified design requirements. The point being to never assume new props are balanced as they most likely will not be.
I didn't think they would be balanced I just don't think if I broke 1 prop that I could replace just the 1 with carbonfiber and the others being plastic

Probably not unless weight and pitch were the same. I sm not aware that Yuneec provided plastic props for either version of the 920. You might call them to find out if they did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan