Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A bit of guidance .

ZCS

Reaction score
Can somebody living in London (near by ) help me with my brand new Yuneec H3 drone ?
Can't fire up the rotors for some reason .
I have 3 DJI drones but this one is way different .
Thx .

Other drones in the 520 series will not start the motors unless the props are mounted. If that is not the issue, you could describe what you are doing and what you are seeing/hearing. Someone may be able to assist.

Thx , I will . Just got the bird yesterday and didn't had time to do more research . It said got weak signal .........gonna have time tomorrow and Sunday to go deeper .
Thx for your answer .

Thx , I will . Just got the bird yesterday and didn't had time to do more research . It said got weak signal .........gonna have time tomorrow and Sunday to go deeper .
Thx for your answer .
1: will not start if you haven't enough satellites.
2: make sure you're not in a no fly zone.

Ohhhh, I've been in the house and saw two sets of satellite icons . One of them had green (enough)satellites but the second had just amber light .
But what I actually achieved to "cook " the camera bcos I didn't removed the blocking plastic . Tbh I thought that's part of the camera bracket 🤣
I got a whole weekend to make it fly or die . 😃
Got bad memories with the beauty Power Vision drone . Couldn't make the iPad and drone to work together . Thx for the tip .

1: will not start if you haven't enough satellites.
2: make sure you're not in a no fly zone.
I'm in class D airspace . Being under 7 Kg and just doing training flights those aren't banned in that area .
But thx for the tips again .

I'm in class D airspace . Being under 7 Kg and just doing training flights those aren't banned in that area .
But thx for the tips again.

If you're in class D airspace it very well could be that the GEO fencing of the drone is stopping you from starting the motors. Where are you located? Here in the US, weight and purpose of flight (in regards to a training flight), have no bearing on whether or not you have authorization in controlled airspace.

Last edited:
I'm in the UK and the CAA reg having art 722 tells what I told you in previous answer .
When I fly the Mavic , Enterprise or the Inspire got a warning to "fly with care " being in a class D airspace .

I'm in the UK and the CAA reg having art 722 tells what I told you in previous answer .
When I fly the Mavic , Enterprise or the Inspire got a warning to "fly with care " being in a class D airspace .
Check with Yuneec UK or Yuneec EU, which ever would be responsible for warranty on your H3. You should be able to get an unlock code to disable the NFZ on your H3. Once you are unlocked you will never have to bother with unlocking to fly anywhere. Just realize once you do, that you are responsible for flying where you are allowed to.

No more unlocking zones like with a DJI product.

Just realize once you do, that you are responsible for flying where you are allowed to.

You are anyways. Geofencing doesn't relieve you of responsibility. Just makes stupid a little harder.

(I know you know this, just pointing it out for others who may not)

Reactions: 7cyclops
Check with Yuneec UK or Yuneec EU, which ever would be responsible for warranty on your H3. You should be able to get an unlock code to disable the NFZ on your H3. Once you are unlocked you will never have to bother with unlocking to fly anywhere. Just realize once you do, that you are responsible for flying where you are allowed to.

No more unlocking zones like with a DJI product.
Thx a lot for your tip .
Yes Sir , I'll be really awake where I'm gonna fly with my birds . 👍😃

Hi,

i found the same issue with my H3. Whilst in angle mode the drone will beep and refuse to start up. Flicking it to sport mode and starting then fixes this for me. I then flick back to angle mode once started and no problems then.

Thx a lot . Just solved the problem .
There's a cellotape piece on the battery's claw . Didn't see it and didn't remove it . Therefore the battery wasn't in the right place giving me a 4 red light (low power) flicker . The second issue was I hadn't had enough GPS satellites on the first sat icon . Just came in from my backyard and today was the day the H3 faith decided . Won't send it back ! It flew and did some moves 2.5 m high . Gonna go somewhere to unleash the H3 as it should be .
Agai thx for the ideas and gonna use those advices at the time being . Bye , have a nice day and good flights ! 👍🍻

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval