Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A drone 1500 ft up near Ottawa Airport

Now why would you have to bring up politics and start insulting people who have never done anything to you, or you have never met. We are all here together because of our love of drones, not because of who we voted for. Get a life

It was a joke and hardly a attempt to bring political views into the thread so Sorry if i caused offence.

You have to realise that the rest of the world have no idea how such a morally corrupt nit wit was voted in so jokes about him are common and i did not think for a second id offend anyone on here with that remark..... I expected better in honesty.

So my apologies again and in future ill keep my satire on hold.

Last edited:
Some people are very sensitive to humor if it hits too close to home. I refuse to discuss politics anymore because some folks do get unstable if you say anything about their choice of candidates. I shudder when I realize what has happened. That's all I'm going to say about that. Forest Gump

I tried to find out what the approach speed would be for that aircraft and could not find it. In any case it would be faster than any aircraft I have piloted. Point being, I would not be able to discern bird from drone on approach for landing.

Last edited:
That Trump was again brought into the discussion after being called out for the first is indicative of a personal problem. Those that happen to believe in personal responsibility have a similar ability to demean leftists, so perhaps we can get back to a damage assessment without using political reference comparisons. I am quite adept at disparaging liberals but I don't want to get started on that course in retaliation.

As a full scale pilot I would be hard pressed to identify any small object at speeds much above 60 knots.

Some people are very sensitive to humor if it hits too close to home. I refuse to discuss politics anymore because some folks do get unstable if you say anything about their choice of candidates. I shudder when I realize what has happened. That's all I'm going to say about that. Forest Gump

I tried to find out what the approach speed would be for that aircraft and could not find it. In any case it would be faster than any aircraft I have piloted. Point being, I would not be able to discern bird from drone on approach for landing.
http://www.uavionix.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/FAA-90-48D-pilot-reaction-time.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis