Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A few from this morning.

Reaction score
Got early... really early and left the house around 04:45, destination Haraldsted lake or rater the still new exploration trail the local gov. build a year or two ago. I have had this location in the planning for a long time now, but because of too many paid drone jobs I just haven't made it until today.

I plan everything when I go on the drone expeditions, so I already knew what I was gonna shoot where I would have a great vantage point and reach all spots thanks to Google earth that way I don't use any unnecessary battery juice on exploring when I arrive on location.

Anyways hope you like :)

Sunrise in the southern end of haraldsted lake
Sunrise

Attachments

• YUN_0022-1 (6).jpg
    YUN_0022-1 (6).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • YUN_0022-1 (9).jpg
    YUN_0022-1 (9).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
  • YUN_0022-1 (13).jpg
    YUN_0022-1 (13).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Very nice shots! Can’t wait to see them on the computer or the HD TV.

Note for Google map fans: Google Map shows this as the next lake East of Gyrstinge. It will come up directly under search for "Langeso".

Attachments

• Langeso.jpg
    Langeso.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: mbernholdt
Note for Google map fans: Google Map shows this as the next lake East of Gyrstinge. It will come up directly under search for "Langeso".
Tank you for correction me. It is not Gyrstinge lake but haraldsted lake :) guess I am still tired from being up so early.

Whatever the name, it is a beautiful place, and you did a great job in showing it.
Well the information we give have to be accurate. Otherwise this forum would just be a place pilots would fly by.

Thank you glad you like them [emoji120][emoji4]

@mbernholdt
You really meant you went out at 4:45PM for sunset shots?
Are you NUTS, 4:45 am!!!;)
btw, nice pics!
Thanks.
Yea that's what I told my self when the alarm went off at 3 :) You should have seen my dog hide under the bed, when he heard his harness :)

Got early... really early and left the house around 04:45, destination Haraldsted lake or rater the still new exploration trail the local gov. build a year or two ago. I have had this location in the planning for a long time now, but because of too many paid drone jobs I just haven't made it until today.

I plan everything when I go on the drone expeditions, so I already knew what I was gonna shoot where I would have a great vantage point and reach all spots thanks to Google earth that way I don't use any unnecessary battery juice on exploring when I arrive on location.

View attachment 15796
View attachment 15798
View attachment 15799
View attachment 15800
View attachment 15801
View attachment 15802
View attachment 15803
Only getting to this now. Beautiful imagery, compisition and views. Love the reflections - always a sucker for them. I also love the concept you've been too busy with drone jobs. That's always a good thing.

View attachment 15796

View attachment 15798

View attachment 15799

View attachment 15800

View attachment 15801

View attachment 15802

View attachment 15803
Some pictures wow!!! Good eye!

View attachment 15796
View attachment 15798
View attachment 15799
View attachment 15800
View attachment 15801
View attachment 15802
View attachment 15803
Very nice selection of Photos. It is so nice to see such well planned and executed shots like these. Nicely exposed and processed. When looking for interesting places to shoot Google earth and Youtube are your friend.
1: https://ringsted.dk/sites/default/f...splan-haraldsted-gyrstinge-soeer_web3_0_0.pdf
2:
3: Helhedsplan for Gyrstinge- og Haraldsted Sø

Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices