Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A funny thing -

Did you get to try that Power 4 battery from Jessops?
No. For two reasons:
Firstly, although a reasonably good day today it was chilly and the wind was just a bit on the strong side for hover testing and getting a reasonably accurate idea of flight time from it...

Secondly, I rotate my batteries using them in sequence which meant that to keep on top of the rotation it followed that 3 other older batteries (older in my inventory) were at the top of the list and my plan for today was just to fly the 3 batteries.

That new (to me) battery from Jessops hasn't been flown yet and is at storage voltage so it won't come to any harm if I hold fire on it until I can get a calmer day for a test flight. The weather over the next few days is poor so it'll prolly be early next week now before I test it. I'll make sure I report on it's performance once it's been tested.

Edit. I have 8 batteries in my inventory. Battery #7 is that 8050mAh Gifi I got several weeks ago and, to date, has only been flown 3 times, and battery #8 is that new Power 4 from Jessops. The weather and other commitments have conspired against me having many flights over the last couple of months (non since 20th Sept.). Batteries 4, 5, and 6 were flown today and as outlined in the OP, battery 6 almost didn't get flown.

Last edited:
I deliberately mixed K3 into J3 to see if it would imitate your issue. It came very close. The beeping would silence when K3 was in a part of it's range. I got some GPS errors, but they are common when powered up indoors.
The striking thing was I got a compass error. Only one. But it is the ONLY time this TH has ever reported a compass error.

It would be worth checking to ensure K3 and J3 are not mixed.

I have been thinking about purchasing the GPS Tower. Any thoughts on this Item ?
Keith Kuhn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy