Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A New Way to Fish !

I found a new way to fish, with a "Break Away Drone" fishing line !

How are they releasing the line from the phantom? I saw another video where someone caught a small fish from a pond and the drone lifted the fish back to shore.

How are they releasing the line from the phantom? I saw another video where someone caught a small fish from a pond and the drone lifted the fish back to shore.
With a break away "C" clip, about 1 psi pressure will break it off the flight line, just barely enough not to jerk the drone, but strong enough to carry the bait ! Cool! ( Did you see the yellow clip he attached to the "V" line?)

With a break away "C" clip, about 1 psi pressure will break it off the flight line, just barely enough not to jerk the drone, but strong enough to carry the bait ! Cool! ( Did you see the yellow clip he attached to the "V" line?)
Awesome!

Now to find a beach to fish from where drones are not banned. I am going to Outter Banks in July where the beach fishing is legendary.

Reactions: DroneClone
Now to find a beach to fish from where drones are not banned. I am going to Outter Banks in July where the beach fishing is legendary.
The beach across the bay from house you can fly,it's also an ATV park,can be windy at times.

Hey D.C. I see you have a 333.
Yeah, got it back in February, took darn near 7 months, but I've been tinkering at doing some little side jobs on all the farms around me ! Aerial mapping and roof inspections on all the millionaire farm houses owned by the timber/logging magnets ceo's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval