Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A short video from my Typhoon in Italy

I agree. Beautiful footage. Thanks for sharing.

The vista is breath taking. Nice music also. Post more

Very good & lovely scenery, out of interest if your H is the European one what sort of range are you experiencing before losing the video signal.

Excellent example of the sort of dynamic shots that this UAS is capable of with the panning camera. Great shooting and editing work!

Thanks for sharing, well done, I really enjoy the videos of places I've never been, there are a lot of beautiful places on this earth and from a birds eye view they are incredible...
Thanks to all who post these videos,
Drones and this forum make us one big family, and by sharing are thoughts and videos we get a glimpse into each other's lives,
Keep it up, and maybe someday will have to have a family reunion....

Thanks for sharing, well done, I really enjoy the videos of places I've never been, there are a lot of beautiful places on this earth and from a birds eye view they are incredible...
Thanks to all who post these videos,
Drones and this forum make us one big family, and by sharing are thoughts and videos we get a glimpse into each other's lives,
Keep it up, and maybe someday will have to have a family reunion....
That's the dreamer in me

Reactions: Cilent1 and Badala
What a beautiful and varied world we all live in... And your video helps to remind us of that fact. Keep them coming!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval