Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

A trip to France Grape Picking

Nice video mate. Loved the ground shots mixed in. Have commented on your channel. (I presume it's your channel?)

Nice video mate. Loved the ground shots mixed in. Have commented on your channel. (I presume it's your channel?)
Thanks flush yes it is my channel.
bit of a missed opportunity as i could have flown from private grounds almost in the center of Meursault but working i did not get the opportunity to recharge batteries it is such a lovely place grapevines everywhere you go something like my 15th or 16th year picking from the age of 20 now 53

Thanks flush yes it is my channel.
bit of a missed opportunity as i could have flown from private grounds almost in the center of Meursault but working i did not get the opportunity to recharge batteries it is such a lovely place grapevines everywhere you go something like my 15th or 16th year picking from the age of 20 now 53
Looks nice. I've never done that grape picking thing though I'm not sure that my arthritis would allow me to do it now, though. Living as I do in the northern part of England the opportunities to do that sorta thing doesn't present itself as easily as those living down South.

Did your daughter like it?

Sounds the perfect day, fly the copter and drink a glass or two of wine, in that order!

Looks nice. I've never done that grape picking thing though I'm not sure that my arthritis would allow me to do it now, though. Living as I do in the northern part of England the opportunities to do that sorta thing doesn't present itself as easily as those living down South.

Did your daughter like it?
not sure it was way to hot so not the normal run of things bit less drinking my eldest daughter was there as well ( 18 months between them ) it was her 4th time but the youngest found it hard on her back but is still thinking about going back in 2 years so she can buy what we picked
@Mrgs1the day i flew was just like you said lol but there is plenty of wine flowing when picking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my