Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Accelerometer calibration!!

Reaction score
I can't get it to calibrate the acceleramator. I haven't been able to get it even once. Does someone have a clue? It's a H plus. Please help

U have to move it first. Tilt I forward and hold. Than still holding it forward turn the front of it to ur left and so on and so fourth. I thought it would be prompted my self but it does not tell u what to do. I seen it on YouTube. Hope this helps

did you use the hidden menu?
having the same issue with a Typhoon H Plus I recently bought. Yes, 5 taps of the compass calibration into the hidden menus - gyro calibrates, but the C23 sticks in 2 spots from going 360. Might be from not being used for. a while so coaxing it back to life with a nudge when it sticks for now. Only get to step 1 of the accelerometer calibration steps and it sits there forever.

Yuneec has prevented access to the accelerometer and gyro calibration menus for several months now. They say there is not need for the user to calibrate those items. Most of us have not had any issues as a result of this.

Yuneec has prevented access to the accelerometer and gyro calibration menus for several months now. They say there is not need for the user to calibrate those items. Most of us have not had any issues as a result of this.
if the accelerometer re-calibration didn't get past the first step, after installing the latest software for the ST16s Typhoon H Plus, would aborting the attempt at re-calibration leave the accelerometer in an unstable state or nothing was actually changed possibly?

No idea. This is one reason I think Yuneec buried it. They feel there is no reason for user to mess with it and may cause more harm than good

I have not calibrated the compass on my H+ for months and the accelerometer was done in December before the latest firmware cam out. I travel 700+ miles between flying locations and have not had a reason to recalibrate the compass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval