Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Accessories for q500 and plus more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unfortunately my q500 4k crashed, and being my remote has the extender on it, my warranty is voided. I just got it at Christmas and the batteries are only a month old. If you want it all, i would include the drone, camera and original battery (was the one in drone when it crashed). I would think motors are great, if you had a project drone. Therefore, im just selling all the items that went with plus more... I am selling all for $275, but if you want just one item I have them priced below:

2 Batteries - $60 each ($120)
Case - $50
Remote with extender - $100
Steadygrip - $20
Crashed drone for parts - $50
Chargers
4x charger adapter
1 1/2 sets of propellers
Original Box
Original documentation20190305_143738.jpeg20190305_144101.jpeg

Ouch, can you tell us how the crash happened??

Yes, actually not exactly sure still what happened. I was flying about 100-150 ft in the air with no wind and blue skies. I got (one and only) low battery alert, and simultaneously the q500 went into a downward spiral. Very sad day in my house. Haha

Sorry to here about the dead q, sounds like energy bar malnutrition kicked in? ?

Sorry to see this violent crash. What will you take for for the soft case and blades shipped to 63146

Where are you located?
I'm interested in the Batteries and Range extender
Are you into anything else other aerial photography Like the tiny whoops or FPV EQUIPMENT?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwallace8343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval