Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aces deals states shipping the H on May 15,approx date from mfg.

Okay, I received a general broadcast email from ACES deals this evening, owner Peter was working late I had spoken with him twice on Friday and received some private news but this is public so I'll share here. In his general email tonight he said he expects to have the Typhoon H in his warehouse on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest and already has the accessories. He added the accessories to his web site on Friday and I placed my order for those and expect to have all of my things by the end of this coming week (i.e., by May 6th).

ACES is a distributor for Yuneec according to Peter so I'm guessing he may get things a bit faster than many other dealers plus his warehouse is close to the Yuneec warehouse. Even so, for other folks in the U.S., I think the wait is close to being over. :)

I'm new to all of this but have enjoyed working with Peter who is a great guy that tells me the way it is. I'm impressed with his great follow-up. I had spoken once with him on Friday before he had the prices for accessories and he called me back 10 minutes later after just having received them. I hope to never crash my Typhoon H but was reassured when I read the great testimonials from folks that had used his repair staff.

You state "close to the Yuneec warehouse..." Is that warehouse on the East or West coast? A website search shows ACES are in Long Island NY.

You state "close to the Yuneec warehouse..." Is that warehouse on the East or West coast? A website search shows ACES are in Long Island NY.
It seems the Yuneec warehouse is in Ontario Calif.

ACES is headquartered in New York but has several warehouses including one in Los Angeles area (Baldwin Park, CA 91707)

Based on my dealer of choice...Located in NYS, I've been told that the drones will go to Yuneec CA and then shipped to dealers from there...Then to the customer. There will be no drop shipments from Yuneec directly to customers with an exception to those that have ordered direct from Yuneec one could conclude.

So, I'm figuring once Yuneec gets them... Then 5 business days to my east coast dealer, a day unpacking and re-labeling and then off to my house (a day from NYS to NJ) Hoping to get it by 5/15/16--- We'll see.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval