Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

adjusting k2 and k3 channels (cgo elevation and speed control)

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance for any help
i recently bought a used Typhoon H from a friend and he reset the st16 before i got it.
The problem is the slider controls (cgo elevation and speed control) now don't seem to have their full range,
the cgo will pan down no problem but when i try to raise it it comes up but not all the way, i've checked the hardware monitor but both sliders when fully raised only show that they're going up to halfway up, ive tried adjusting rates, offset and expo to no avail.
i'm not sure if the speed control needs to be adjusted but its reading the same thing.

Edit
all sorted now, after looking on here i found the hidden menu and the calibrate test

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
The problem is the slider controls (cgo elevation and speed control) now don't seem to have their full range,
the cgo will pan down no problem but when i try to raise it it comes up but not all the way

Let's see, you said PAN DOWN, maybe you meant TILT DOWN. I believe setting the Tilt switch in the bottom position will also give you more manual control. Don't keep it there or the H will not be able to control the Gimbal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval