Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advanced Options

Reaction score
Hi all

Is there a document describing the functions and settings for the advanced ST16 options for curves, min\max controls etc?

I don't know if you have a specific characteristic you want to change on your ST16, or if you just have a general curiosity of about this subsystem.

If you have a need to change a specific characteristic:
Please describe what you need to do. Someone may be able to help, or suggest an alternative .

If you have a general curiosity about this system:
I do not know of any written guidance specifically for the ST16. All I can offer is some advice for your safety and the safety of your aircraft.
1.) Make no adjustments to this system until you find a way to learn first. I know this may sound like a pretentious statement. It is not meant to be so. It stems from my own errors, and other misfortunes discussed on this Forum.
2.) When you do begin to work with this system, do not use your normal model on your ST16. Create a NEW model for exploring this system. And delete it after each session until you are confident of the effects.
3.) Please be aware HARDWARE MONITOR WILL NOT SHOW THE EFFECTS of the changes you make in the Channel Settings. Everything will look normal in Hardware Monitor. This illusion has contributed to unfortunate events. You have to use the final output display to have any hope of catching changes you may have inadvertently made. Access to the final output display is by a quick double tap on the battery voltage icon of the ST16.

1.jpg 2b.jpg

Last edited:
I would start by reading the “Want to Help Make a Better Manual” thread at the beginning of this forum.

Thanks guys, the reason for asking is im used to the Ardupilot and PX4 type settings and was wondering how you add additional channels for doing things like a button for auto land, additional leds etc.

Is there a way for the gear to auto retract \ deploy at a specified height?

Lots of questions but i think i will get the answers as the system appears to be quite locked down!

Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwalston