Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advice for smoothing out twitchy controls when trying to move very slow.

Reaction score
Has anyone figured ways to smooth out the twitchy controls when trying to move very slow in turtle?
It seems to take a small amount of push on the sticks before the bird responds.
Then once it starts moving, it is hard to keep it at a steady pace.
It kind of starts and stops as you are trying to make a slow steady dolly shot.
I have read things from other users that have experienced similar issues.
Can this be adjusted in the advanced menus?

I realize I can use the new trim feature, but the latest firmware has made it to where I have to click the trim buttons multiple times (10-15) to get it to start moving. I used to be able to click it 3-6.

I would imagine setting up the expos would make this better. Need more understanding of how these settings work

Bill W.

flying the H with GPS off is velvety smooth. If you are flying LOS, close to your object you are photographing and comfortable with GPS off, this is an option. The issue we all see with the H in GPS mode is very aggressive braking for loitering.

David, What version of firmware are you on?
The last release that I am on has made mine real smooth in Turtle mode. Now Rabbit mode is another thing. Normally I fly with my thumbs on top of the sticks, but when I want slow motion, I find that putting my thumb at the bottom of the stick and sliding it sideways works better for slow control.

I find the trim buttons on the bottom right work great for slow easy inputs and also make sure your turtle mode. Fly safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin