Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Aftermarket propellers vs original

Reaction score
amigos, eu no brazil nao consigo achar peças para o drone, aqui ele nao é popular, e fora como bangood e outros que ainda enviam para o brasil só tem helices que não são originais.
alguem aqui esta usando as paralelas normalmente? notei que são mais fracas e flexiciveis, e relatos de quebra delas em pleno voo.
podem me indicar onde encontro as originais e que enviem para o brasil? ou posso comprar sem medo as paralelas?
inclusive preciso comprar braço A, se eu conseguiçe as helices e o braço com o mesmo vendedor.
meu done é o typhoon-hbcc5b6fa-7b12-4b8b-970b-9737143c7630.jpg

DeepL translation with some "best guess" interpretation:
Friends, I can't find parts for the drone in brazil, here it is not popular, and outside as Bangood and others that still send to brazil only have (propellers) that are not original.
Is anyone here using the (aftermarket props) normally? I noticed that they are weaker and more flexible, and there are reports of breaking them in mid-flight.
Can you tell me where I can find the originals and send them to Brazil? Or can I buy the (aftermarket props) without fear?
I (also) need to buy an "A" arm, if I can get the (propellers) and the arm with the same seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here using the (aftermarket props) normally? I noticed that they are weaker and more flexible, and there are reports of breaking them in mid-flight.

I have used them and that is exactly what happened to me. Two times... First time I was able to land, second time both in the back broke and it descended rapidly.

There are alternative propellers made from carbon fibre which seem to be quiet good. At least from what I heard and read. They are made by MayTech but quiet expensive.

[QUOTE = "jannislh, postagem: 224878, membro: 15671"]
Eu os usei e foi exatamente o que aconteceu comigo. Duas vezes ... Na primeira vez consegui pousar, na segunda vez ambas as costas quebraram e desceu rapidamente.

Existem hélices alternativas feitas de fibra de carbono que parecem ser muito boas. Pelo menos pelo que ouvi e li. Eles são feitos pela MayTech, mas silenciosamente caros.
[/CITAR]que bom! eu procurei mas nao achei

DeepL translation:
How nice! I looked but I didn't find

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member