Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

aircraft battery voltage

If you have the white batteries, check the # in the upper right corner...if it says YUNQ500105 then they are 6300mAh...they were labeled wrong...the 11.1 on the battery is the voltage for storage mode...12.6 volts is the maximum charge...if your charger is set up properly it will not charge any higher than that...my charger shuts off on it's own...check your manual to see if your does...two 5400s does not make a 10.8...if you want to charge both at the same time then each channel would be charging at 5.4 amps...and yes, you should be able to charge your 7100 on one channel while you are charging one of your 5400s on the other channel...get to know the charger manual and I am sure you will do fine...don't be afraid of Lipos, just respect them
Do yall ever hear of the ev peak dual charger they just come out with..charge the 2 batteries and st10 at same time

Chewman, this is good info. I did know about the mistake thingy at Yuneec. Somebody else told me that but said Yuneec corrected this issue. This person said if it's a new Drone then you have the right one. However I checked the number as you stated and the number on mine is YUNQ500105. So as you stated these batteries are old style and are 6300mAh which is like the Venom battery I have. Can I ask, are you really positive? I'd hate to have them blow up on me . I just had my hair done today, lol. So I don't know for sure but this almost sounds like a good thing yes! Does this mean I would get more flight time maybe? Are there positives and negatives to this issue? Was I duped when I ordered this on Amazon and the seller sold me something outdated?
As it was the seller was supposed to include a 32gb Class 10 card which he did not do so I complained about a month later because I only opened the box then went on a business trip for 3 weeks in Danmark and Norway.
T

Chewman, this is good info. I did know about the mistake thingy at Yuneec. Somebody else told me that but said Yuneec corrected this issue. This person said if it's a new Drone then you have the right one. However I checked the number as you stated and the number on mine is YUNQ500105. So as you stated these batteries are old style and are 6300mAh which is like the Venom battery I have. Can I ask, are you really positive? I'd hate to have them blow up on me . I just had my hair done today, lol. So I don't know for sure but this almost sounds like a good thing yes! Does this mean I would get more flight time maybe? Are there positives and negatives to this issue? Was I duped when I ordered this on Amazon and the seller sold me something outdated?
As it was the seller was supposed to include a 32gb Class 10 card which he did not do so I complained about a month later because I only opened the box then went on a business trip for 3 weeks in Danmark and Norway.
T
Viking...there are two things I am positive about...the info on the Yuneec batteries I got from this site...I charge mine at 6.3amps and have had no problems so far...not even with my hair

Viking they are 6300 mah batteries. Setting your charger up to 6.3 amps will only mean you will charge that battery faster. You will not get anymore flight time.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Chewman, with your reply as well as one from KB flyer I feel confident with charging at the 6.3. Now I will not have to reschedule my nail appointment. Lol, Chewman, humor with humor is what keeps us all smiling.
So just to summarize the new effective charge rate with these older Yuneec batteries will be 6.3 [email protected] Opps! I mean
6.3 amps at 12.6 volts.

Chewman, with your reply as well as one from KB flyer I feel confident with charging at the 6.3. Now I will not have to reschedule my nail appointment. Lol, Chewman, humor with humor is what keeps us all smiling.
So just to summarize the new effective charge rate with these older Yuneec batteries will be 6.3 [email protected] Opps! I mean
6.3 amps at 12.6 volts.
I think we have a keeper here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me